Exciting On Snow Opportunity; live, work and play on snow in one of the most highly regarded ski lodges in Perisher Valley.
- Winter seasonal staff
- Remuneration as per the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010
- Two share accommodation with en suite, meals
- Casual employment, split shifts, more opportunity to ski/board during the day
- Average 38 hours per week over the roster cycle plus any additional hours as required
- Fast paced working environment
- Calm, family friendly lodge, lots of repeat guests
- Licensed premises but definitely not a party lodge
- Ski out location, excellent for boarders, skiers, XC
Secure your spot on our awesome team, live and work your dream on snow.
We expect your passions are for the great outdoors and snow sports, but for this position you must also possess an absolute passion for hospitality. You should love delivering top-notch customer service, have a strong work ethic, exceptional attention to detail, be a team player, flexible, reliable and trustworthy. To work with us you will require an RSA, Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
Life on snow is definitely a lot of fun, but it’s not a holiday. We have a small in house team of 5 so be prepared to pitch in wherever needed. From shovelling snow and digging out windows to providing exceptional customer service, assisting in the kitchen, serving guests, helping with stores, making beds and maintaining a high level of lodge cleanliness, this job is sure to keep you on your toes.
If you’re friendly, looking for an adventure and have previous hospitality experience please fill out the form below.
All applications will be treated in confidence.